|The Most Vile||Kill Commander Vile|
|Unique Complete||Loot a Unique Item|
|The Most Bling||Each equipped armor has a socketed crystal|
|Princess of Lurking||Create a character with bun hair|
|Cables are Forever||Create a character with one eye|
|Multiple Dimensions!||Reset the dungeon using a world book|
|Dapper||Equip a cosmetic hat|
|Hoarders Unanimous Solutions||Sell 100 items for money|
|Handle It||Equip the whelp pet|
|It Had to be Slimes||Kill 200 small slimes of any color|
|Bottom Dweller||Reach the bottom of the dungeon|
|Berries for Life||Plant 20 berry bushes|
|Which Portal is This?||Enter a portal in the dungeon|
|You're digging this!||Craft every type of pickaxe|
|Enlightenment||Activate 10 shrines|
|Well Read||Use 10 Enchantment Books|
|Foodie||Craft 50 food recipes|
|Bring the Blood Rain||Defeat It|
|Mooo for Me||Create the barn|
|Sharing||Create a shared town|
Notes on various achievements:
- Hoarders Unanimous Solutions - You may sell a stack of 100 to complete this. You must receive gold for the items to count, so donations do not progress this achievement.
- You're digging this! - Cannot be completed in Descent mode, because the Cobalt Pickaxe is unobtainable.
- Foodie - You may create 50 of the same dish; however, you must craft each dish individually, not via crafting a full stack at a time.
- Handle It - The Undead Whelp is a very rare cosmetic pet that can be found randomly on any difficulty, from any source of item drops.
- Which Portal is This? - Resetting the dungeon on Normal may be necessary. Normal worlds have a 50% chance of spawning one portal, while Nightmare and higher are guaranteed at least one.
- It had to be Slimes - This includes the small versions of Gelatinous Cubes (Green, Blue, and Orange)and Toxic Jellies.
if you would like a detailed guide you can check out Saurvivalist's Achievement guides